- 2 salmon filets with skin (250g each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 300 g potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 spring onion
- 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons thyme (fresh)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 sprigs of rosemary (fresh)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut potatoes in quarters, season with salt, and cook them until soft. Drain them, heat on, olive oil in.
- Crush them but keep the texture. Turn off the heat and add chopped spring onion. Season with salt and pepper.
- Score the salmon (not too deep), season with salt, black pepper, and rosemary (into the cuts too).
- Heat the olive oil in a pan on medium-high heat and place the salmon skin-side down. Fry for about 5 minutes.
- If the color of the salmon in the middle starts to change, turn the fillets, add rosemary, one whole garlic, and butter to the pan.
- Then fry for about a minute and baste the salmon with oil and melted butter.
- Turn off the heat and let the fish rest for at least 3 minutes. Serve with potatoes and drizzle with some lemon juice.
You don’t need to wash the salmon before cooking.
After adding the butter, tilt the pan and start basting the salmon with melted butter.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Pan-fry
- Cuisine: European
- Serving Size: 2 servings , Amount per serving:
- Calories: 496
- Sugar: 2.7g
- Sodium: 762mg
- Fat: 32g
- Saturated Fat: 10.5g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 6.7g
- Protein: 43g
- Cholesterol: 139mg
Keywords: pan seared salmon, crispy salmon, salmon with crushed potatoes, crispy pan seared salmon with skin, pan-seared salmon fillets