If you try this creamy salmon tagliatelle, it will definitely become your favorite recipe. Easy, fast and absolutely delicious!
- 240 grams of salmon
- 300 g pasta (e.g. tagliatelle)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 90 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 70 ml white wine
- 1 smaller onion
- 2 teaspoons tomato puree
- 1 larger garlic
- 170 ml cooking cream
- 50 g parmesan (optional)
- 1/2 lemon (juice and zest)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- A handful of fresh parsley
- Season the salmon (room temperature) with salt and pepper and fry in a pan with a little olive oil for about 6 minutes (4 minutes skin side down). Then set aside.
- Now the pasta. Bring well-salted water to a boil in a pot and add the tagliatelle. Cook 2 minutes less than indicated on the package.
- Then add 1 tablespoon butter and finely chopped onion and garlic to the pan (in which you fried the salmon).
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add them together wine some tomato puree in a pan. Mix well.
- In the meantime, remove the skin from the pan-seared salmon and shred it with a fork. Place the salmon pieces in the pan and add white wine.
- When the pasta is almost al dente, move it from the pot with a little water straight to the pan. Add the juice and lemon zest and mix.
- Pour in the cooking cream, add the Parmesan cheese, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir again and cook for about 2 minutes. Finally, turn off the heat and garnish with fresh parsley.
Use fresh salmon. It definitely has more flavor than the frozen one!
Remove the salmon from the refrigerator at least 20 minutes before cooking.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 3 servings , Amount per serving:
- Calories: 498
- Sugar: 3.7g
- Sodium: 632mg
- Fat: 20.9g
- Saturated Fat: 7.7g
- Carbohydrates: 61g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 30.7g
- Cholesterol: 134mg
Keywords: creamy pasta with salmon recipe, salmon tagliatelle with cream, tagliatelle with salmon, recipe for creamy salmon pasta, pasta al salmone recipe, tagliatelle al salmone